[rules-users] Guvnor repository backward compatible?

Alexandre Porcelli porcelli at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 09:46:53 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,

 You're right, KIE Workbench (new Guvnor) will have significant changes, basically we are moving from JCR to a very flexible Virtual File System that, by default, uses GIT as it's backend.
 The good thing is that we'll provide a migration tool - you can take a look on it here: https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-wb/tree/master/drools-wb-jcr2vfs-migration
 (We're aware about docs, and they should be updated soon).

Cheers,
---
Alexandre Porcelli