[rules-users] Getting infinite loops even with limitation of fires

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:59:11 EDT 2013

So you are saying that repeated runs with the same data livelock
somewhere in a rule's RHS but always in a different one? Do the thread
dumps have something in common, e.g., calls to some
org.drools.util.CompositeClassLoader method? (There was an issue with
class loading but I can't remember the details or version.)

-W