[rules-users] Problems with the Mrs Manners Benchmark

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Jul 17 10:43:34 EDT 2013

manners is a pretty terrible benchmark, and should probably not be used. Most vendors cheat it, and it doesn't really tell you much. Also to work it expects an OPS5 execution order, which we've attempted to emulate in the past, we may not in the future - which is probably why you have the infinite loop now.

Mark