[rules-users] Business Logic Validation Using Rules

Shazin Sadakath shazin.swe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 00:37:01 EDT 2013

Hi

I am currently writing a set of Rules to Validate Some Business Logic and
if The Criteria in When clause is met throw an Exception.

Currently I have two rules. I use a StatelessKnowledgeSession and
CommandExecutor.execute method to fire the rules.

But while testing I created a scenario to fire one of the rules and throw
an exception then created another scenario to not to throw an Exception
(Valid Domain Object). But in this case also it is throwing an Exception
with info related to Failed Domain Object.

Regards,
Shazin Sadakath