[rules-users] Decision Table: Access values in other columns from a different column

nkhogen nkhogen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:45:44 EDT 2013

Thanks Ramon Buckland.

I think you are setting  the values in a cell first (after reading from
other cells) and reading the value in the DRL of the ACTION in the same
column.

For example, I want to add all the values in CONDITION columns to a list in
ACTION and at the same time read an unrelated value from the ACTION column.
I prefer not setting the value in a cell first using VBA formula and read it
using $param or $1.