[rules-users] using "From" keyword in the rule

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Sat Jul 27 05:34:47 EDT 2013

I guess it depends on whether there is a static connect() method on the Database class which returns a DatabaseConnection, which in turn has a method getUserRisk(POC_CombineString), which returns an instance of the TestValue class.

On a side note, it's a very bad idea to put database calls in the LHS of your rules. It invariably plays hell with performance. Although potentially it gives people like me a job re-writing slow applications, as I was doing last year, so not everyone loses out. ;)

Steve