[rules-users] Knowledge base Import/Export?

gilbertoy giba0605 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:09:01 EDT 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

Since I am inexperienced on using Drools, I would like to ask an
information:

There is a way to export and import rules, variables and such ? I would like
to try using Drools Guvnor validations on another software knowledge base,
but for this I would have to implement a way to both programs communicate
with each other.

There is a something like that already implemented on Drools or it would be
necessary to create a way from scratch?

Any information will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Gilberto.