[rules-users] Guvnor 6.0.0.Beta2 on Tomcat 7 - should problems be reported?

kappert kappert at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:39:37 EDT 2013

Thanks for following up on this.

The exception happens already at deployment time, I have not even tried to
access Guvnor in the browser.

I suspect the problem stems from restrictive firewall rules. Just for
surfing I do not need credentials, but maybe using GitHub is different.
Specifying user/password for the proxy through JVM parameters is not
possible, but I could try to use a Git client behind our firewall to perform
the same operations that Guvnor is attempting. Would that be helpful? If
yes: Could you tell me what (logical) steps I have to do with Git?
(hopefully no passwords are required)