[rules-users] choose method from fact object in guided editor

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Jun 10 10:01:16 EDT 2013

Is there some reason you can't just create a no-args method on the fact such as "getReviewedContent()"? Or why the pattern match couldn't directly match on reviewed content instead of using rules in Java to determine whether content has been reviewed?

If you don't want to do either of those, how about a DSL sentence to select reviewed content? i.e.

[when][]There is a document which was reviewed by {reviewer}=$d: Document(getContentValue("reviewed") matches "{reviewer}"); Document(this == …

(warning - probable syntax errors above)

Steve