[rules-users] How to display Knowledge base / DRL

dfreeman at gio.com.au dfreeman at gio.com.au
Mon Jun 17 21:12:29 EDT 2013

Hi, I'm fairly new to Drools and am loading an Excel spreadsheet decision
table into a Knowledge base. This works but I have problems when I fire the
rules. Under the older Rulebase model it seemed fairly simple to display the
generated DRL. I am having problems with my current task and feel it would
be helpful if I could see the generated rules. I'm assuming this is the best
approach. Any help would be appreciated.