[rules-users] Problem with eclipse and drools 6.0.0 beta 3

harald.loesing at bluemail.ch harald.loesing at bluemail.ch
Wed Jun 19 05:14:19 EDT 2013

Hi Marc,
the downgrade worked as expected. Using Eclipse Juno together with droolsjbpm-tools-distribution-5.5.0.Final
brought the success.

Thanks
Harald

28
>An: <harald.loesing at bluemail.ch>, "Rules Users List"<rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
>Betreff: Re: [rules-users]
Problem with eclipse and drools 6.0.0 beta 3

>things are still raw in the beta's, and we've not checked the eclipse
tooling. It's really only for developers, not end users. Best to stick with 5.5

harald.loesing at bluemail.ch wrote:

>> Hi,
>> today I started using drools using eclipse Kepler version where I added
droolsjbpm-tools-distribution-6.0.0.Beta3
>> to.
>> Now I see the perspective and are able to create the hello world
example project with the Sample.drl and the
>> DroolsTest.java class.
>>
>> But the example project doesn't compile
as in the new libraries kie-api.jar and drools-core.jar
>> the following classes are not avaliable:
>> - org.kie.api.
builder.ResourceType
>> - org.drools.core.runtime.
>> StatefulKnowledgeSession
>>
>> I know that I am using a beta 3
and possibly I should downgrade to the last stable version
>> 5.5.0.
>>
>> Any other idea / suggestion why this is
the case?