[rules-users] Moving rules from DB to a rules engine

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 01:25:36 EDT 2013

If you knew how a rule engine like Drools works you'd ask other
questions. And since you don't know, you shouldn't trust any
answer to the questions you've asked because it would be based
on (very) incomplete data. :-)

DB queries and RBS rules have much in common, but the are
considerable differences w.r.t. the way they keep their data,
how updates and update frequency affect an application's
behaviour, how efficiently an application executing one or
more queries can be run, how everything scales with the size
of the data and the number of queries/rules, and so on, and so on,
and...

-W

On 20/06/2013, mohan.radhakrishnan at polarisft.com