[rules-users] Updating object model dynamically

ashish6276 ashishkumarec010 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 13:05:25 EDT 2013

Hi

   I have a requirement where we have xsds as our object model. We use jaxb
to get java object model and create a jar. That jar we upload in guvnor. Now
We have a major change in xsd. where some of previous elements are renamed
and some of previous elements are removed and some new element are added. So
now is there any way to dynamically update all the objects. Like
refractoring. So that there should not be any rework in writing all rules
again.