[rules-users] Time Scheduling - Routing (OptaPlanner)

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 04:27:00 EDT 2013

Yes and 6.0.0.Beta4 will make it a lot easier thanks to feature
PlanningVariableListener.
Actually, Beta4's vehicle routing example now also support time windows.

Here's a screenshot:
   https://plus.google.com/112811208792575157490/posts/7nnWZinXK8v
(I still need to work on visualizing it better).

Beta4 will be out probably somewhere next week. If you want to try it
out, just build master from source (explained in docs).