[rules-users] Memory-Problemwith instance of "ReteooStatefulSession"

laune wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:22:25 EDT 2013

You have (at least) two different fact classes: Alert and Information (not
just one, as you write).

The rule you have shown has only two patterns - I was asking for one with
three patterns (as I was thinking they had all to be of the same class).

If you retract an Alert as soon as it is processed, Alert's can't be the
cause of your memory problem. Do you know how many facts you have in the
session when memory consumption is high?