[rules-users] openLiveQuery not implemented

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jun 25 10:55:31 EDT 2013

it's certainly easy for someone to attempt :)

I'm not sure if the JPA persistence and transactions will be a problem here or not. If i'ts not, it's easy, if it is, it's hard.

I have a lot of on my plate, answer user forums is something i do in-between tasks - so it's rushed,. Some patience would be appreciated.

Mark