[rules-users] Strange behaviour when adding rules during run-time

IK81 ml at kofler.me
Wed Jun 26 07:27:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

thanks for the advice. Still does not work....

I've isolated the problem. At the beginning the ksession has just a simple
rule (see rule one below) and I add the first event.

This is the first DRL file i load with rule one

This is the second one

And this is the final output

For any strange reason the first event still fires for the second rule that
is newly added at a later point in time. Since the event is never referenced
in a temporal statement I assume that the first event with timestamp 0 is
already gone when I add the second rule after 100 seconds. Even if a
manually annotate the event with @expires(10s) in both DRL files, it results
in the same output.

Any ideas?

Ingo