[rules-users] Using FROM in decision table

devan.vanreenen at gmail.com devan.vanreenen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 08:14:53 EDT 2013

I have tried something I think to what you are suggesting but I am doing
something wrong as the source does not generate correctly from the decision
table

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4024621/Untitled.png>

getAllDocumentTypeList returns a collection of DocumentType and I am trying
to evaluate the id property of DocumentType

|              #generated from Decision Table
9.            |              #From row number: 11
10.          |              rule Test"
11.          |
12.          |                  when
13.          |                      $d:DocumentRule(code == 1)
14.          |                      DocumentType() from
$d.getAllDocumentTypeList();(id in (1, 2, 3))
15.          |                  then
16.          |              end