[rules-users] Can we extend the Templates in Guvnor

swaroop swaroop.oggu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:54:54 EDT 2013

Hi

Inside guvnor when we try to draft a rule we mostly use the default
templates for the LHS and RHS part . Is there any possibility to override
the generated/default templates to augment with some additional
functionality. Like for example for RHS part there would be *"Insert Fact
A"* in the guided editor and when i click that  the drl generated in
background inserts Fact A ,i want to do some processing after inserting the
fact , like i want to add the fact to a list .

I evaluated DSL for the above usecase but with DSL i can explicity do some
processing in the background but i not be able to add the functionality of
setting/displaying/adding attributes of the particular fact

Do let me know if you have any suggestions

Regards
Swaroop