[rules-users] Using No-Loop and Activation-Group in .xls Decision tables?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 14:08:03 EDT 2013

Thorough reading of the Expert manual is bound to bring you to this paragraph:

Notice that any rule attribute (as described the section Rule
Attributes) may also be written at package level, superseding the
attribute's default value. The modified default may still be replaced
by an attribute setting within a rule.

-W