[rules-users] How to deploy drools 5.5 on weblogic in eclipse

droolist satishnryn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:01:29 EST 2013

The trace indicates there is an attempt to connect to a DB running on your
local.
I doubt Drools is trying to connect to a DB, unless you have objects in your
rules that access DB.
It looks like you are getting this error while deploying a webservice that
happens to use Drools Expert jars.
it is possible that this is coming from your application code and not
Drools.

I see you have another post on Guvnor 5.5 and Weblogic 11. I had no success
with that either. I had a similar post and didnt get any response. so, I
doubt anybody has done that succesfully. WLS 11 is jee5 and does not support
CDI. Even with WLS 12 (jee6), I couldnt as there seems to be conflicts with
wls and weld cdi implementations. I'll watch your other post to see if
anybody responds as I am curious as well.