[rules-users] Drools upgrade

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Mar 8 19:08:09 EST 2013

Try out the latest 5.5.1.SNAPSHOT (which will be the 5.6 release). It has a lot of fixes.

1. How big?
This is a relative question,  not really sure how to answer it. Probably easiest for you to review the original work, and make up your own mind.

2. See if the issue exists in 5.5.1.SNAPSHOT, isolate it to a test, and well fix it.

Mark