[rules-users] Error in Activator.java

Mallory gmalathi.in at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:41:03 EST 2013

Hi All,

I am new to drools and I am looking forward to receive help from experts out
here. I have created a new drools project where I will be using
drools-distribution-5.4.0.Final.

I have created three Source folders for drools-compiler-5.4.0.Final-sources,
drools-core-5.4.0.Final-sources and knowledge-api-5.4.0.Final-sources.

I have imported all the other binaries/JAR's available from the same
drools-distribution-5.4.0.Final folder using Java Build path.

I have been getting errors in all the three source folders and the errors
are related to  Activator.java.

In all the import statements I am getting an error called The import
org.osgi cannot be resolved.

import org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleContext;
import org.osgi.framework.ServiceReference;
import org.osgi.framework.ServiceRegistration;
import org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker;
import org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTrackerCustomizer;

I am not sure where to find org.osgi. Any help related to this is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mallory