[rules-users] Freezing repositories drools + droolsjbpm-knowledge on Friday 15-MAR-2013

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:09:04 EDT 2013

To fix the OSGi split-packages problem,
we'll be freezing the following repositories this Friday 15-MAR-2013:
   droolsjbpm-knowledge
   drools
A lot of package directory's will change on master.

*Please make sure you 've pushed all your local changes by Thursday
evening.*
Don't push on Friday - until I 've send a mail that's ok.
Most pull requests have been merged/closed in the last weeks (thanks to
Mario), so they don't go stale.

    What will happen?

All kie-api.jar packages will be moved from
   org.kie
   org.kie.api

All kie-internal.jar packages will be moved from
   org.kie
   org.kie.internal

All drools-core.jar packages will be moved from
   org.drools
   org.drools.core

All drools-compiler.jar packages will be moved from
   org.drools
   org.drools.compiler

    Why?

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-57