[rules-users] Expert Systems and Functional programming?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Mar 12 21:21:25 EDT 2013

Actually Pamela is one of the papers I've been trying to track down, can't get it on the internet any more. As I first saw it referenced in "Production matching for large learning systems".

You don't by chance have the paper still?
Barachini, F. (1991) The evolution of PAMELA. Expert Systems, 8(2):87-98

I'm building up a collection of relevant research papers, over at mendelay. That is one of my missing papers, that I've been unable to track:
http://www.mendeley.com/groups/2918061/rule-systems/papers/

Mark