[rules-users] Temporal operator related business rule using Drools Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:28:31 EDT 2013

Make sure you Fact type has been marked as an "event".

If you are using a Declarative Model you can add the annotation to the type
in Guvnor.

If you are using a POJO model you will still need to annotate it as an
event in Guvnor using a Declarative Model that extends your POJO. This is
covered in the documentation.