[rules-users] API for reading and writing rules

kurrent93 kurrent93 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:36:59 EDT 2013

HI David

Yes we are also looking into rule templates.

We have come up with - what we believe - is a very natural, intuitive and
visually appealing way to author rules. And it is tailored for our specific
domain.

One significant aspect of our work is that we are present drools authoring
to end users - customers - rather than business users. Hence
the importance of crafting a specialized UI, rather than the generic UI of
Guvnor.

And FYI - are also including in the design some UI elements, for a future
version, that will use Drools Chance features.

Can you point me to documentation - and ideally - samples around using APIs
for the descriptor level?

Thanks