[rules-users] validation error on Template

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:09:02 EDT 2013

Hello,

I tried with the latest 5.5.x branch code and could not replicate the issue
you both report.

These are the steps I followed:-

1) Create a new Rule Template
2) Add a Fact Type
3) Add a Field constraint, with the value defined as a Template Key.
4) Change Template Key name
5) Click OK
6) Click "Load Template data"
7) Add a row
8) Enter a value
9) Click OK

Everything worked as I'd expect it to.

Can you please advise if the steps you are using are different.

Can you please try with the 5.5.x latest code?

With kind regards,

Mike