[rules-users] validation error on Template

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Mar 20 12:08:46 EDT 2013

Going by the steps you describe, and the steps provided by Mike, I think you missed the instruction to click Load Template Data and add a row. Once you have a row of data then it will be able to insert the values into the source.

I suspect that the "_na" suffix is a placeholder, which you will see in the source until you set up data.

Steve