[rules-users] validation error on Template

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Mar 20 14:05:18 EDT 2013

Well spotted!

So I guess the answer is that rule templates just don't work in 5.5.0.Final.

Mike - Is there a point release of some sort (5.5.1?) on it's way at some point, which might fix rule templates? From what you have mentioned, it sounds like it might have been fixed on the latest 5.5.x branch. Or are they being dropped in favour of DRL columns?