[rules-users] Guvnor seems to copy assets across External RDBMS and file system

706826 zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Thu Mar 21 02:34:41 EDT 2013

Hi, Tihomir,

I need the configurations to move indexing to RDBMS. I am having the same
problem and I want to move "guvnor indexing/versioning" to oracle RDBMS
configured for GUVNOR. In my current configuration all the assets of guvnor
are getting stored in RDBMS except for the index files. Index files are
getting stored in "repository/workspaces/default/index" directory.

Kindly help with lucene configuration to get my index files to store in
RDBMS.