[rules-users] Can an Object inside a map be used in guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 06:17:31 EDT 2013

Sure.

If you use a use a "BRL Fragment" in a decision table you can define a
column using the "Guided Rule Editor".

Template Keys added to field constraints (or free-format DRL) in the "BRL
Fragment" become columns in the decision table.

When adding a new column to the decision table click on the "Show Advanced
options" and you'll see "New BRL Condition column" and "New BRL Action
column" (or something like that, I forget).

In essence "BRL Fragments" in decision tables allow decision tables to do
everything a Template can do.