[rules-users] Changing asset metadata properties in Guvnor

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 02:32:21 EDT 2013

On 2013/3/25 17:34, Viktor Chekh wrote:

It is hard to say what the problem is without seeing your code. For
example, can be sth wrong with your content type (if u send XML, u need
to set content type to application/xml) or sth wrong with the xml you
are sending out. One way to find out is to take a look into unit tests
included in guvnor and try them out. For example, u can find both
example codes updating asset using Atom and XML from this test:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/guvnor/blob/5.5.x/guvnor-webapp-drools/src/test/java/org/drools/guvnor/server/jaxrs/AssetPackageResourceIntegrationTest.java

Cheers,
Jervis