[rules-users] How to determine which rules fired under what conditions, for testing

Grant Rettke grettke at acm.org
Tue Mar 26 16:08:57 EDT 2013

Do you want to do that in the sense of unit testing to make sure you
have defined the rule correctly?

Or, do you want to understand more about the dynamic behavior as your
system executes for profiling? Or learning more about your model?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM, jmagnare <james_magnarelli at intuit.com> wrote:
> I'm fairly new to Drools, but a fair amount of digging and searching hasn't
> brought me closer to an answer on this:
>
> Is there a way for me to determine, at runtime, which rules were fired and
> with what inputs?
>
> I am looking to use this my JUnit tests, to make sure that the rules I want
> to be fired are firing when I expect them to.

Grant Rettke | ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE
grettke at acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
Wisdom begins in wonder.
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))