[rules-users] Upload POJO model, no facts are imported

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Thu Mar 28 06:08:25 EDT 2013

The usual reason for the POJO jar upload doing nothing is when it contains classes with dependencies which are not on the Guvnor classpath.

btw … Although there is an option in the menu, you don't actually need to 'save'. That happens as soon as the 'upload' is complete. I don't know whether that's deliberate or not.

Steve