[rules-users] Planner: drl for Selection and Decreasing

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:36:49 EDT 2013

You could put that in a SimpleScoreCalculator and use
<scoreDirectorFactory>'s <assertScoreDirector> to assert any DRL you write.

As for the DRL:
> for (final OrderLine planningEntity : orderSourcing.getOrderLineList()) {
when
   OrderLine(...)

> if (allocatedResource == null) {
when
   Orderline(allocatedResource ==null)
then
   // lower hardscore with 1000

> if (planningEntity.getProductId().equals(allocatedResource.getProductId())) {
> } else {
> 					// item is not the same (use a Selector instead? how?)
> 					hardScore -= 10;
> 				}

when
   Orderline(allocatedResource !=null,
productIdEqualsAllocationResourceProductId == false)
then
   // lower hardscore with 10

class OrderLine {
public boolean isProductIdEqualsAllocationResourceProductId() {
   return
planningEntity.getProductId().equals(allocatedResource.getProductId())
}
}

etc for the other constraints. See the Planner examples for inspiration.