[rules-users] Guvnor REST APIs - what rule features are supported?

kurrent93 kurrent93 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 10:01:46 EDT 2013

Thanks Manstis

As mentioned, I'm trying to build a custom rule editor.

I'm looking at the following approaches:

   - Guvnor REST - seems very limited - but could be used for simply CRUD
   of DRL.
   - Re-using Guvnor code, such as webapp-core - apparently
   has undocumented dependencies. Also, its a large code base - would take
   time to get familiar.
   - A DSL to DRL converter - for complex rules, which we have, this will
   also be complex
   - using RuleML

I would be very interested to hear how others have tacked this challenge,
or any recommendations from drools users/developers.

Br
Anton