[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent to update knowledge base built with Guvnor pkg

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:42:17 EDT 2013

The KA should be able to update a knowledge base. Common errors include:

1) Not starting the ResourceChangeScanner and the ResourceChangeNotfier
(remember to stop them to prevent memory leaks)

2) An error in the changeset, pointing to non existing resources (check the
logs)

4) Not setting the "newInstance" flag, which will cause the KA to create a
new knowledge base rather than updating existing ones.

To provide more specific advice, it would be useful to see yours code.
There could always be a bug, but we'd need to confirm and reproduce it.
Best
Davide