[rules-users] Deploying DRools guvnor WAR on Websphere application server.

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Tue May 7 12:29:48 EDT 2013

I had no trouble at all, when I used the WAS 8.5 Liberty Profile. Probably because it's designed to *not* bring in dependencies you don't need. Most problems with getting Guvnor running on an app server tend to be caused by dependency clashes.

Some more detail here:
https://gist.github.com/gratiartis/5205287