[rules-users] Use of the binding variable

IPatel ishita.patel at usbank.com
Thu May 9 09:08:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am having little bit difficulty in understanding  "binding variable"
concept in the guvnor. During our POC a business user asked me question
around this and i was able to save myself by telling them that the binding
variable is used in case you want use the fact again in Then statement.
(This is how i see it in the examples of rules).

Can anyone please explaining me the real use of the binding variable so that
i can help my business partner understand it properly?

Thank you for your help in advance

Isha