[rules-users] threw error java.lang.ClassCastException: org.drools.reteoo.FromNode$FromMemory cannot be cast to org.drools.reteoo.BetaMemory

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Thu May 9 20:25:16 EDT 2013

No, modify is altering the working memory, but not the knowledge base.
Guessing is not going to take us anywhere... we need to debug the engine
and, in particular,
the org.drools.common.ConcurrentNodeMemories class.
Would you be able to download the source code from github and compile
it, to build a
tweaked version of the engine?