[rules-users] Drools 6.0.0.Beta2 Documentation and Examples

445511 contact at silvernine.com
Wed May 15 12:48:23 EDT 2013

I'm trying to use Drools 6.0.0.Beta2 but none of the examples appear to be
"Kie"-ified making it difficult to figure out.  Is there more up to date
documentation concerning Drools 6 without pooring through source code?

I'm specifically interested in drools + jbpm, new annotations, git
integration, maven integration, new Drools UI (the uberfire one which I'm
still unclear whether this is going to be called guvnor or something
completely different).

I realize how hard it is to work on a project and document at the same time
- especially given the multi-continent talks coming up but this has been an
ongoing struggle with JBoss based projects.  The early releases (and even
final) lack sufficient accurate documentation to even evaluate its use.  I
can only assume that this substantially reduces support contract
opportunities and frustrates early adopters.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.