[rules-users] BPMN2 Question

starfish15 pooja.ghosh at accenture.com
Sun May 19 15:42:00 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am very new to BPMN. We are currently using Drools 5.3 version. I face the
below error when i run the project. Also am trying to understand the running
of Call Activity. Anyways a flow does begin running and then it gives the
following error

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: session
	at
org.jbpm.process.instance.impl.MVELReturnValueEvaluator.evaluate(MVELReturnValueEvaluator.java:91)
	at
org.jbpm.process.instance.impl.ReturnValueConstraintEvaluator.evaluate(ReturnValueConstraintEvaluator.java:128)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.SplitInstance.internalTrigger(SplitInstance.java:72)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:124)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerNodeInstance(NodeInstanceImpl.java:205)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerCompleted(NodeInstanceImpl.java:164)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.ActionNodeInstance.triggerCompleted(ActionNodeInstance.java:55)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.ActionNodeInstance.internalTrigger(ActionNodeInstance.java:51)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:124)

Not sure i understood this error. Would appreciate if some help could be
provided with what the error meant exactly.

Regards,
starfish.