[rules-users] Shadow fax

ronan.quintin ronan.quintin at gmail.com
Fri May 24 03:51:21 EDT 2013

Hello,

First of all i have to appologise for this horrible joke, but i think you
understand that i'm interrested in shadow facts.
I read that theses lazy facts proxy were introduced in Drools 4 in order to
make the rule engine/working memory consistent. I have some questions about
the general implentation of shadow facts in drools 5.4 :
- Did the shadow facts been implemented since version 4, or was it earlyier?
- Are the shadow facts still implemented in drools 5.4 final?
- How the mapping between the fact fields and the proxy fields is
implemented ? By this i want to know all fields are copy when the fact is
insert into the session.
- Is there the possibility to disable shadow facts ?

You have to know that we get the knowledgeBase through a knowledgeAgent
which

Thank you.