[rules-users] Guvnor Rest API for uploading model

calcacuervo calcacuervo at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:43:19 EDT 2013

Hi people!

I have an scenario where I have to create packages dinamically in Guvnor.
All the packages share the same pojo model.

What I did is having the model in global area, and then, after creating the
new package using guvnor REST API, I need to import the model to the new
package. In the UI, I can made it just importing it manually from global
area to my package. From REST API, what I tried to do is just getting the
model with REST API from global area, and then try to upload it to my new
package (just send a APPLICATION_OCTET_STREAM with the model I received..

The problem I am facing is that model is successfully created, but model
classes are not automatically imported to Drools Header.
I have seen this reported here:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1995

Does anyone has some workaround or some idea about this?

Thanks!

Demian