[rules-users] Importing XSD in Drools guvnor 5.2.1

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed May 29 05:44:04 EDT 2013

My preferred process is to create a standalone Maven project which contains nothing but the XSD and the JAXB config which will generate the POJO classes from it.

That way, every time I run the build, a .jar is generated containing all the fact classes. So it's basically zero effort to keep the Java model in sync with the XSD.

Steve