[rules-users] Deployment on websphere

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:21:40 EDT 2013

Thanks.  I've tried a number of different approaches and checked your post
out before. I appreciate the tip about decompressing. With your approach, I
get:

Exception thrown by application class
'com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.findWrapper():476'
  JSPG0036E: Failed to find resource /org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp
   at
com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.findWrapper(AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.java:476)
   at
com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.getServletWrapper(AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.java:370)

Where

    <application id="guvnor" location="guvnor" name="guvnor" type="war"/>

is in my server.xml (even though I am trying to not use a war, just like
you). Many people disable "weld" to do this, and some disable "seam."  Did
you disable these?  Are there any other subtle issues you faced?

I also tried guvnor 5.4 (no luck) and 5.2 (decompression problems on the
files, password protected files in war, seems to want a password on guvnor
logon) and 6.0 (fails to get past second screen) based upon other posts.