[rules-users] Deployment on websphere

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Thu May 30 10:03:23 EDT 2013

btw … It sounds like you have tried 5.5, 5.4 and 5.2.

It may be worth checking out 5.3 if you keep hitting issues with 5.5.

So far I have only found 5.3 to be usable as a version of Guvnor. When I tried a migration to 5.5.0.Final I found that it had too many bugs in functionality which was crucial to my application.

I haven't tried 5.4, so I'm not able to comment on that version.

Steve