[rules-users] Using a teradata db with DROOLS (or RH BRMS) - has anyone done it?

William W. Austin airedad at att.net
Thu May 30 15:53:44 EDT 2013

Quick question:  we've been using Oracle with the BRMS (and with DROOLS running
with Tomcat) without only minor issues.

Now someone has the idea to replace Oracle with Teradata, and I'm supposed to
prototype a JDBC connection - which for various reasons has not been going
smoothly.

Has anyone had any success at doing this?  If so any suggestions would be happy
accepted.  (The setup we'll be using is BRMS with the RH Ent App Platform,
btw.)

Thanks
 - w
william w. austin                                     airedad at att.net
"life is just another phase i'm going through. this time, anyway ..."