[rules-users] filtering object having max value

mohan mohan.narangoda at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:36:30 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

I want to filter object instance in WM when max value of an object field
(rental ) is less than X (reloadValue) . X will vary over time.
I tried to use below query but I couldn't get expected results. Could anyone
please help me?

Thanks.

rule "Insuf-Balance-Reload Alert"
dialect "java"
when

    $re : ReloadEvent($rechargeNum : rechargedNumber,$reloadVal :
reloadValue ) from entry-point "RELOAD-EVENT"

 	InsufBalFailFact(mobileNo == $rechargeNum,$reloadVal > rental, $pkgId :
pkgId,$rental : rental)
    not InsufBalFailFact(mobileNo == $rechargeNum, rental > $rental)

then
	System.out.println($rechargeNum+","+$pkgId +","+$rental);